606Re: Journal Entry

    Jul 2, 2002
      eveneon <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      Something different occurred today. Usually, with my eyes closed, I
      just see blackness. But about 15 minutes into my session I started to
      see little light pixels mixed in with the black. Like white noise,
      similar to what I see when I first come out of meditation. This
      became my anchor or focus. I'm thinking it has always been there but
      I just never noticed it before. I was enjoying my meditation very
      much...

      Comment: Warning! Warning! 3rd Eye opening! Maya beware!!!
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic