      Journal Entry - tosime
      Date: July 02
      Variation: Focus on breath
      Time: 08:15 a.m.
      Duration: 72 minutes (open)
      Posture: Seated on chair
      Body: Eyes closed, tongue tip to pallet, hands on knees-index finger
      touching thumb
      Condition: Dark room. Candles. Incense. Essential Oil - (Bergamot
      + water on burner). Bell.
      Mind Chatter: Low.
      Waves of bliss: 2-4 light waves (not induced).
      Experience: Good session.

      Notes: Uneventful session on the surface. Low mind chatter. Relaxing.
      Applied new techniques effectively. Went quite deep. Surprisingly long
      session considering so little surface activity.

      Occasional mind chatter included a humorous Tom and Jerry clip. Sensed some
      activity below the surface but nothing came into my consciousness. For
      instance, I heard a brief, faint bell-like sound in my left ear. Had a few
      light waves of bliss that were not induced.

      Questions: No questions today. Simply a satisfying, relaxing session.
    • Show all 99 messages in this topic