597Journal Entry

  • eveneon
    Jul 1, 2002
      Date:July 1
      Time:6:00am
      Duration:45minutes
      Position: Sitting in chair, eyes closed
      Technique:Body and breath awareness

      Had a hard time getting started today, but towards the middle of my
      session my concentration improved. Minimal back pain today. Usually
      chanting OM is helpful in keeping my concentration but today it was
      more of a hindrance. I was concentrating on too many things at one
      time, so I decided to just focus on my breath and really pay
      attention to body awareness. Today session was longer than usual.
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic