      From: tabularosa
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 5:22 AM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Easy Come, Easy Go

      The last time I had a startling revelation to a problem during a
      meditation, it was like the answer simply presented itself without
      any degree of pondering. It seemed to appear out of nowhere and it
      created a sense of awe. However, when the meditative process came to
      an end, unfortunately, as easily as the idea had come, it as quickly
      fled. How could I have lost so easily what I thought to be a such a
      brilliant discovery? Is there any technique where I could recapture
      that which I forgot? Is it possible to be able to write things done
      during a session without breaking the magic of the moment?

      Mentally Mystified,