    Apr 2 12:37 PM
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "freyjartist"
      <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
      > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > what's wrong with being devious?
      > > >
      > > > it's just another activity of god, which is the only one here --

      > > > remember?
      > > >
      > > > no, i forgot but thanks for reminding me that in the beginning
      > > > alone existed i was perfect and tranquil and then something
      > stirred
      > > > and i divided into two, then those two divided into two and
      those
      > > > into two and into two and into two untill there were millions
      and
      > > > trillions of particles of my sparkly light god energies
      > everywhere
      > > > moving further and further away from my center, the
      sourse...and
      > down
      > > > down down went all those particles of God energies until a
      solid
      > > > point was reached and that particle of God energy became a
      stone
      > and
      > > > the material universes were formed and since there was no
      further
      > > > down to go those particles of god started to go back up up up
      and
      > > > after millions and trillions of divirse forms of existence your
      > > > almost home, to your sourse, which is me
      > >
      > > Cool!
      > >

      > > ==GP==
      >
      > Yes! Way cool!

      yes, thank you very much for your compliments,it's niice when a
      window of opportunity opens up and i get to goof around, you know
      evrytime i say something negative or hurtful it causes me pain..

      baba hari dass tells me to love God and love myself and i will see
      love everywhere...when i do this love god and love myself it really
      happens, i see love everywhere,,,but when i forget god and forget
      myself and look at negativity it's like that stone that catches all
      the mossss rolling down the hill,,,
    • Show all 72 messages in this topic