      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "dan330033"
      <dan330033@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Jeff --
      >
      > > Dan -
      > >
      > > I'm assuming that you were not opposed
      > > to having this posted and I therefore
      > > consider if appropriate to respond to
      > > your comments, on this site...
      >
      > Judi took that post from her site, which of course
      > involved a different context.
      >
      > That she placed that post here, I take as her
      > intention to confront people here with what I
      > said there.
      >
      > I have no objection to her doing that, although
      > I didn't post that here because I thought it
      > might be disruptive in some way, and I knew
      > that Bob had some concerns about what he
      > considers "distractions."

      snip

      Dear Danji and Papajeff and all,
      I appreciate this concern with my concern. I think in the past several
      dozen posts that we have agreed that we are happy meditators in a
      "good" way, and in a "bad" way, and now, perhaps we can focus on what
      this list is aimed at:
      Sharing meditation techniques and concepts with all who seek this
      knowledge.