5645[Meditation Society of America] Re: Any relevance here? Jeff

  • Jeff Belyea
    Apr 1 7:48 AM
      <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

      > --- Jeff Belyea <jeff@s...> wrote:
      > > Jason Fishman
      > > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Peace and Love
      > > >

      > > Jason -
      > >
      > > Any ice cream with that apple pie?
      > >
      > > Jeff
      >
      > Sure, make mine only one scoop though. Gotta keep my
      > girlish figure.

      Now cut that out. I'm already accused
      of wearing pink tights. And my wife,
      who, like everything in my life, is
      wonderful, stunning and gorgeous -
      could get concerned. She's
      also a massage therapists and an
      Ananda Yoga Teacher - just to add
      a cherry to my gooey-hot-fudge-brownie
      -sundae life.

      Nice to see that you can be sweet.
      I'm trying to forget that "fake" toe
      tag you tried to put on me. But then I did
      call you, "Shorty", or was it shortly?

      Love remains, bliss is,

      Jeff
    • Show all 72 messages in this topic