5610Re: Direct Words of Sri Ramana on Guru and Silence/G

  • G
    Mar 31, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, asimpjoy
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Hi Ganga,
      Namaste -

      > This reminds me of what its like when I hang out with you.
      > The momentum of my internal dialogue gets suspended,
      > ... And a different kind of "energy" begins to take place?
      > - even amongst all the activity and small talk!

      G: this is one reason that it is of value....

      > Is Silence then the most potent action there is???

      G: it is one way to cut through things rapidly....

      > I sat in Silence this morning,
      > And watched my mind chatter.
      > ... I wonder if it will ever end?

      G: where is it rising from ?

      > Pure Silence seems to remain just out of reach,
      > Because the internal dialogue just keeps on going.
      > ... And yet there is that sweet fragrance of another dimension.
      >
      > It is calling.

      G: it will come ... sometimes you try to hard... don't try to get it -
      relax in it .....

      > With love and affection,
      > Tony
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic