5581Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Any relevance here?

  • wrmspirit@aol.com
    Mar 31, 2003
      *********** You and Christiana ought to get together and have a nice
      little word salad lunch! :-)

      I'm sure I don't have foggiest notion Norma of what either of you
      ever have to say.

      Everything moves, Judi......but when focused on an object, either there is
      attachment to that object, or there is the dwelling of past thoughts relating
      to it, which propagates all reactions versus responses. Not to say that
      opinions don't matter, but when taken within the scope of things, then the
      temporary impermance of them becomes more apparent, and thus, the need to
      hold onto them dissolves.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic