553Journal Entry

  • eveneon
    Jun 25, 2002
      Date: June 25, 2002
      Time: 8:35am
      Duration: 40 minutes
      Technique: Body and breath awareness and chanted OM silently
      Position: Sitting in chair, eyes closed

      Began session by chanting OM aloud three times, then continuing
      through rest of session chanting silently. I find this very helpful
      in keeping me focused. Noticed discomfort in my back almost
      immediately, however when I was ending my session the pain was hardly
      noticeable. It went from being almost unbearable at times to non-
      existent at other times. I can't put my finger on what exactly makes
      the pain come and go, but I feel I have some influence or control
      over it. Mind chatter was pretty quiet today. I think my
      concentration is improving. It was an enjoyable session. I was a
      little cranky before I meditated but now I feel pretty good.
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic