549Re: Journal Entry

    Jun 24, 2002
      eveneon <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      Had back pain today...I also think that it is my body attempting to
      distract me from meditating... I am going to continue to look at this
      back pain thing.
      Dear Eve, I know you know this, but I want to share it out loud, so
      speak. You can simply Witness this, or you can do healing techniques,
      or you can ask God to help (but with the acknowledgement that "Thy
      will be done"), but in any event, these type distractive things often
      are the best ways to learn and can have a greater long term benefit
      than mystic visions, bliss, and so on. So, I'd say that you had a
      great meditation! Thanks for sharing.
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic