5466Re: [Meditation Society of America] Conflict within, conflict without

  • Jason Fishman
    Mar 28 11:29 AM
      "There is freedom within. There is freedom without.
      Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup."

      Nice tune you got there sweetheart, Crowded House
      (originally). I'm keep up this love interest thing,
      how am I doing?

      --- freyjartist@... wrote:
      > some thoughts:
      >
      > The world is apparently lived through billions
      > of personal dreams, based on beliefs, conditioning,
      > and the way reality is interpreted for these
      > body-minds.
      >
      > Conflicts occur between body-minds like mates,
      > parents and children,
      > nations, friends, neighbors or lovers when there is
      > not mutual
      > respect for others' beliefs.
      >
      > When one side needs their dream to be right,
      > then they must make the other wrong.
      > Meaning is assigned.
      >
      > They don't want to be WRONG, because of same made up
      > meaning they have ascribed, �because there is a "me"
      > to defend, so they fight to be RIGHT.
      >
      > But there aren't any winners in this fight.
      >
      > Can i respect beliefs different from mine, even if
      > they drive me nuts.....and be free from conflict
      > with
      > those who have them?
      >
      > Nobody is wrong, they are only dreaming their own
      > personal dream, �which is perfectly right for them.
      >
      > I don't have to like it or want to have lunch with
      > them.
      >
      > Do i accept all the different dreams and belief
      > systems
      > that live inside of me?
      >
      > Each has its own story, and if respected and seen
      > without judgment will end the conflict that lives
      > inside.
      >
      > An ending of conflicts in all body-minds leads to
      > end
      > to all conflicts.
      >
      > As within, so without.
      >
      > "There is freedom within. There is freedom without.
      > Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup."
      >
      > love to all,
      >
      > freyja

      > removed]

      http://platinum.yahoo.com