4852Re: False Guru Shows His Consuming Perversion

  • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
    Mar 2, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
      <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:

      > > ********** I am tolerant too, up to the point where I see people
      > > trying to take advantage of the weak and ignorant, disguising
      > their
      > > actions as "righteousness", and that's where my tolerance
      > stops.
      > >
      > > Judi
      > G: what can be said but a BIG MIRRORS UP .... HELLO
      > are you not seeing this within Yourself? or are you really
      > that blind......

      ********* Nope, I am not so delusional nor do I have some personal
      insecurities so as to go around pointing others to myself. Ha! Surely
      I find you pathetic. I'll say it again, get a life!

      > you are saving the world from me?

      ******* Well there's a sucker born every minute and I'm sure you'll
      find them, with a "nose" like yours.

      > this is really *rich*...
      > you might do better to save you, from yourself....
      > hahahahaha ...g..
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic