      <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/paintings/my-paintings.html

      > > ----love,
      > > Karta
      >
      > Wow Karta. Thank you for the link. I really enjoyed your
      website.
      > really incredible. Your work is fantastic. I feel left out that I
      > have not seen these before.
      >
      > It would be nice to see something else from time to time,
      sketches or
      > ideas.
      >
      > As children we are taught to read by learning letters that make
      up
      > words. The visual elements could be taught in the same way.
      One
      > learns to see a series of arcs, rhythms of vertical lines.
      Shapes
      > are always indicative of the basic elements of aggression, sex,
      > community, on and on forever. The textures we choose and
      the colors
      > can communicate feelings of harmony or discord or simplicity
      or
      > confusion.
      >
      > Speaking with pictures is more communicative of truth than
      with words
      > IMO.
      >
      > Beautifully said. Your images really want to give hope to
      people.

      > Love
      > Bobby G.

      G: great pictures... isn't this in the style of grandma moses?
      perhaps i am wrong as not up on all the styles or names...
      but i have seen this type of work by another artist that is very
      well known just hope the name is right..... but in any case it
      is very nice work.......

      shanti om ....g...
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic