4844Re: [Meditation Society of America] Digest Number 415

  • Ramon Sender
    Mar 2, 2003
      > Subject: Meher Baby

      Gorgeous little pure buddha mind baby! It encouraged me
      to add my favorite baby photo - I think originally the cover
      of some mag, but it really gets me (see 'baby3') If anyone
      can't access the photos folder, let me know and I'll e-mail
      it to you directly.

      > From: DrDaryl - Shit-Slinging Guru

      Dear me, he's baaaaack to poop-i-fy us some more!
      Whew, quel schmell...
      Of course, he may be teaching us the nose-holding mudra...

      > <Bigbobgraham@...>wrote:
      > Subject: Group med
      > Thanks to Ramon for the group meditation idea. I was there and I
      > hope you were too.

      Yes, just pure peace. Let's widen it to others and
      keep it going.

      7 AM Pacific - 5 minutes of peace - time.