4816Re: [Meditation Society of America] Meher Baby

  • mlcanow <mlcanow@yahoo.es>
    Mar 2, 2003

      Hello Tony,
      Have you asked yourself "what" is it that is "born again"?
      The only thing that borns and dies, comes and goes is mind.
      Existence is always there (here).
      Mind in its state of purity is able to be absorbed, disolved, or
      get disappeared, for the total Unity of Existence to Be, no "I" even
      there.
      Then, the primal
      understanding of the nature of "I" as ever existing and creator and
      sustainer of all that exists and manifests is the result of this
      absorption of mind in the Self (Existence- Non/Duality).

      And from here, a
      new mind with a new understanding. This is a
      "born again" *mind*.

      love,
      maria luisa

      Baby.