4798re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: mind trick /Grant

  • bardsley@clix.pt
    Mar 1, 2003
      Hi Karta,

      Where did you find lasloacs? He was a nineteenth century political cartoonist working in England, but yes, Hungarian I think. I like the sound of the name.

      My thought isn't influenced by Judi in the sense I think you mean, ie I'm not brainwashed by Judi, nor able to be. Judi speaks a lot of sense in my opinion, and while I can see how others would be upset by her, she doesn't upset me (and I'm as PC as they come in many respects, what a redneck might well term commie/pinko/hippy/fag :)). I'm also not able to detect hatred in her, from my perspective. I agree with Greg that she can be crude, abrupt, insensitive perhaps, but all this is intentional as far as I can tell, aimed at the small self. Dr D does seem to me to be a different kettle of fish; aggressive and misguided in a way that Judi isn't.

      Grant.