4794Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Melody on the Mountain

  • Melody
    Mar 1, 2003
      Your painting says more than 10,000 of
      my words could ever say.

      It transports me to a place in the heart that
      memory alone could not. A place in the
      heart described aptly by Lisel Mueller,

      "Sometimes when the light strikes at odd angles
      and pulls you back into childhood

      and you are passing a crumbled mansion
      completely hidden behind old willows

      or an empty convent guarded by hemlocks