4785Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: #1 Life practice -Bob

  • Jason Fishman
    Mar 1, 2003
      --- medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > Jason Fishman <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
      >
      > snip
      > > Look forward to the new addition, How does one get
      > an
      > > inner traveler, BTW? I'm sure it was mentioned
      > before,
      > > yet it has seemed to have slipped my existing
      > memory!
      > >
      > > Peace and Love
      > >
      > Dear Jason,
      > The Inner Traveler is available by subscription,
      > free with a
      > membership in the Meditation Society of America, or
      > by writing
      > something or sharing artwork for it. Also, I
      > sometimes post the URL
      > for issues here on this group. We also now have
      > available a CD of the
      > first 10 issues. Info can be found on our web site,
      > Meditation Station
      > http://www.meditationsociety.com
      > Here's the URL of our sample issue:
      > http://www.meditationsociety.com/it71808/index.html
      > You will need the Adobe Reader tm 5.0 to read it. If
      > you
      > don't have it, the Adobe Reader can be downloaded
      > at:
      > http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
      > Thanks for asking and I hope you enjoy and benefit
      > from it if you do
      > check it out.
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob

      Certainly Bob and thank you. I work in graphic arts.
      If you require something for your future publications,
      drop me a note and I'll see what can be done!

      Peace and Love

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic