4783[Meditation Society of America] Re: #1 Life practice -Bob

    Mar 1, 2003
      Jason Fishman <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

      snip
      > Look forward to the new addition, How does one get an
      > inner traveler, BTW? I'm sure it was mentioned before,
      > yet it has seemed to have slipped my existing memory!
      >
      > Peace and Love

      Dear Jason,
      The Inner Traveler is available by subscription, free with a
      membership in the Meditation Society of America, or by writing
      something or sharing artwork for it. Also, I sometimes post the URL
      for issues here on this group. We also now have available a CD of the
      first 10 issues. Info can be found on our web site, Meditation Station
      http://www.meditationsociety.com
      Here's the URL of our sample issue:
      http://www.meditationsociety.com/it71808/index.html
      You will need the Adobe Reader tm 5.0 to read it. If you
      don't have it, the Adobe Reader can be downloaded at:
      http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
      Thanks for asking and I hope you enjoy and benefit from it if you do
      check it out.