4771Re: [Meditation Society of America] Digest Number 410

  • Ramon Sender
    Feb 28, 2003

      Anyone check out Satguru's photo on his website?
      He's just a young kid. 28 years old?
      Heck, he looks like a teenager.
      I think on tomorrow's 7 AM five-minute peace
      link-up we should beam him lotsa love and
      He's got some sort of deficiency somewhere.
      B vitamins?

      Is anyone doing the 7 AM hop with me?
      C'mon, guys, the world's going to hell!
      I'm going to spread the word elsewhere too.

      7 AM Pacific Peace Specific 5 minutes.