4632[Meditation Society of America] Re: a revolution of seeing.... Bobby-Melody

  • texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@aol.com>
    Feb 25, 2003
      <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

      > --- Melody <melodyande@c...> wrote:
      > > Hi Bobby,
      > >
      > > Thanks for all you've shared with me. I look
      > > forward to working with this more in the days
      > > to come.
      >
      > Firstly, I would like to thank you both for all this
      > well worded information. It was very clear to me and
      > as I often times do, I took time to note exactly what
      > was said. Especial within the discussion of compairing
      > like color values when trying to create, on paper, a
      > masterpiece of ones own imagination.

      Hi Jason;

      > There is only spontanious happenings, only
      > when one stops to try to "create" the flow then does
      > it become difficult to manifest. just the way I view the two
      seemingly
      > seperate concepts of sculpting and painting.

      I snipped this down so I could comment on the seemingly different
      concepts of sculpting and painting. The French phrase 'objet
      d'art" , object of art, is the term used to denote the object itself
      instead of treating it like it represents something else, i.e., the
      thing depicted. A painting that is an object of art is a sculpture
      of paint on canvas. Monet and Van Gogh in particular used the paint
      as clay to create the object we see on the wall. The scene
      represented is just a starting point for the arist. The pencil is
      used in the same way if one is creative with textures.

      treat your drawing this way and see what happens.

      Love
      Bobby G.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic