4605Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: a revolution of seeing....

  • Melody
    Feb 24, 2003
      Another question, Bobby,

      How do you mean to look for the
      similarity in color and shape, etc?

      I may well be telling on myself here,
      lol, but in color and shapes what
      stands out to my eye is the differences,
      and not the similarities.

      For example if you were looking at green
      and red and white, how would you see
      the similarities?

      I could see that if I were looking
      at green and blue and purple. I could