4588Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: a revolution of seeing....

  • Melody
    Feb 24, 2003
      >The revolution you are talking about could be different also. My
      teacher believed that revolution was seeing relationships. People
      have a tendency to get tunnel vision. Opening up visually is a
      matter of making conscious comparisons between colors or shapes or
      textures or lines or forms........>

      Bobby, thank you for what you offered here.

      Part of what you say is going to take a bit
      of time to absorb. I think I will 'get it' better
      if I hear this with a paint brush in my hand...
      if you know what I mean?

      I'll let you know.

      thanks again,

      Melody