45Re: Meditation 24 x 7

  • eveneon
    Oct 31, 2001
      These are all excellent suggestions to help keep
      our awareness in the moment. Often it's hard to
      remember to do these things throughout the day. I am
      having a hard enough time meditating everyday. When I
      meditate everyday I find it much easier to witness my mind
      and actions the rest of the day. I've been having a
      real meditation motivation problem lately. I know it's
      a good thing for me to do, and yet I'm not doing
      it.
    • Show all 197 messages in this topic