40Mental Clarity and Focus

  • rezaghani
    Oct 28, 2001
      Hi, I'm new here. Two years ago, I was diagnosed
      with ADD. I am extremely inattentive. My mind
      constantly and randomly wanders from thought to thought. I
      have very little control over my mind and my thoughts
      are a complete mess.<br><br>I am exploring meditation
      as a means to aid in focusing my mind. Does anyone
      know of a meditation technique that is particularly
      effective at bringing about a state of mental focus and
      clarity?
    • Show all 197 messages in this topic