391Re: New file uploaded to meditationsocietyofamerica

    Jun 2, 2002
      Thanks for this very interesting file. The graph brings together many
      different traditions ways of describing the indescribable. I wonder
      if it is copyrighted material and if we need permission to use it. In
      any event, just going over it, I felt myself dissolving into the
      states being referred to. To keep Tony's suggestion that we add a
      question, when possible, in our sharings... It occurs to me that the
      graph points to states beyond ecstasy, and to me, the complete union
      with the transcendent bliss that is the essence of our "Real Self"
      eternally and infinitely, is also an ecstatic situation. So, if
      "beyond ecstasy" is still bliss-full, ain't that sweet!

      rabar94114 <rabar@m... Wrote:
      > Hello,
      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
      meditationsocietyofamerica group.
      File : /chart%20Gowansml.jpg
      Uploaded by : rabar94114 <rabar@m...>
      Description : chart Gowan smaller