    May 17, 2002
      This gem by the great Nisargatta was posted at the NDS Digest:
      "Do you know what I mean by peace?" he asked. "When you put a donut
      in boiling water, a lot of bubbles will come out until all of the
      moisture in the donut is gone. It also makes a lot of noise, doesn't
      it? Finally, all is silent and the donut is ready. The silent
      condition of mind which comes about through a life of meditation is
      called peace. Meditation is like boiling the oil. It will make
      everything in the mind come out. Only then will peace be achieved."

      I hope you enjoy and benefit from it.