331Re: [Meditation Society of America] Depression

  • shekhar karandikar
    May 7, 2002
      Shree Swami Samarth

      Hi
      Can u analyze yourself and word the reason why exactly
      u feel depressed? Is there any particular time slot of
      a day in which u feel depressed? What signals your
      body gives when you feel depressed?Do you started
      feeling depressed because of some incidence that has
      happened to you?

      If u can reply in answer to above I will try to help
      you in the matter. I am practicing meditation for last
      many years and train people in relaxation &
      meditationa and self hynosis.

      I will be happy if i can be of service to you.In case
      you want to send me personal mail my id is
      shekhark99@...

      God bless you

      chandrashekhar
      --- medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > Question from an email:
      > I was wondering if you could recommend any
      > techniques for depression?
      > I DO hope that you'll reply because nobody has
      > responded to my
      > question on other sites
      > Hope you'll reply

      http://health.yahoo.com