3215Re: Daily Practice (who i am)

  • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
    Feb 3 10:15 AM
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, freyjartist@a...
      wrote:
      > ****** Personal attachment and involvement are a problem for you,
      not
      > for me.>>
      >
      > Ah but, listen closely. The personal attachment and involvement
      that
      > you perceive in me (however you are doing that) IS actually
      perceived
      > by you as a problem....and thus, it is the same thing.
      > The fully realized would not perceive it as a "problem".
      > There is a snafu.

      ******* Your problem is not my problem unless I make it so.
      That's why I tend to stay away from people with "problems".
      They're a drag to be around. If it's not one thing, it's another,
      trouble, trouble, trouble, never really happy, bitch, bitch, bitch,
      whine, whine, whine. I need, I need, I need. Sheesh! Please move
      your foot out of the way so I can close the door. :-) And yes to a
      realizer it's not REALLY a problem, cause he sees it's all in your
      head! Your're creating your shit yourself.

      > <<That's the difference. None of that bothers me in the least.
      > That's because you're still in the business of trying to avoid
      pain,
      > I am not. Tears come and go. It's the "richness" of being human.
      > The realzier is the "lamb of god" in other words. He is not in the
      > business of avoiding.
      >
      > Judi>>
      >
      > You are not totally on target with this call. I let my pain in,
      > as well as my joy. The nice thing for me is that you, Judi, cannot
      > rock the apperception that i have had thus far, and can only
      > add to my refinement and strengthen this understanding by testing
      me. We
      > are all lambs of God.
      >
      > I also feel that teaching what you are teaching is not an easy
      > business, and could stand to take to heart some of what Jeff
      > wrote in post #3193.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic