3211Re: Daily Practice (who i am)

  • freyjartist@aol.com
    Feb 3, 2003
      ****** Personal attachment and involvement are a problem for you, not
      for me.>>

      Ah but, listen closely. The personal attachment and involvement that
      you perceive in me (however you are doing that) IS actually perceived
      by you as a problem....and thus, it is the same thing.
      The fully realized would not perceive it as a "problem".
      There is a snafu.

      <<That's the difference. None of that bothers me in the least.
      That's because you're still in the business of trying to avoid pain,
      I am not. Tears come and go. It's the "richness" of being human.
      The realzier is the "lamb of god" in other words. He is not in the
      business of avoiding.

      Judi>>

      You are not totally on target with this call. I let my pain in,
      as well as my joy. The nice thing for me is that you, Judi, cannot
      rock the apperception that i have had thus far, and can only
      add to my refinement and strengthen this understanding by testing me. We
      are all lambs of God.

      I also feel that teaching what you are teaching is not an easy
      business, and could stand to take to heart some of what Jeff
      wrote in post #3193.

      Freyja