3127re: A simple question.

  • freyjartist@aol.com
    Feb 2, 2003
      <<Well, a tuning fork struck causes the
      vibration of middle C. So the attunement
      is to the One Note - the One Truth that
      discrimates itself from all other tone.>>

      Yes, and Middle C has no sharps or flats.

      btw Jeff, if i ever catch you using a smiley in any of your posts,
      i want a free eggroll.

      That's like at some of these food stands, they have this
      sign that says: "your next meal is on us if we dont give you
      a receipt"

      If you mentally project a thoughtform that forces the salesperson
      to forget to give you the receipt, you WILL go to hell.

      will you forgive me if this is not serious enough? :-)

      freyja