3086Re: Stream of Consciousness

  • dragonpuffs7777
    Feb 2, 2003
      <G: you might be reading motives into the picture which are not
      there are all.... .. can you really say what anyone elses
      motives are other than your own?>

      No, but the dreams have had a 100% accuracy rate so far in the last
      18 years because they are explained as they happen. If I tried to do
      it on a conscious level, I would surely color the interpretation
      with my own predudices, that's why I put the question to my
      sunconscious.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
      <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
      > dragonpuffs7777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > <G: no one can enter your mental space if you don't invite them
      > > in..... no matter what anyone says you don't need to accept
      > > it nor need you hold it ....... a mind that is free clings to no
      > > thought....>
      >
      > > True, they got evicted in a hurry. It wasn't about the issue of
      > them maybe being able to stay. It was about their motives in
      > trying, you see? And whether or not I should invite them.
      >
      > G: you might be reading motives into the picture which are not
      > there are all.... .. can you really say what anyone elses
      > motives are other than your own?
      >
      > shanti om ...g...
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic