3074Re: Stream of Consciousness

  • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
    Feb 1, 2003
      dragonpuffs7777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > <G: no one can enter your mental space if you don't invite them
      > in..... no matter what anyone says you don't need to accept
      > it nor need you hold it ....... a mind that is free clings to no
      > thought....>

      > True, they got evicted in a hurry. It wasn't about the issue of
      them maybe being able to stay. It was about their motives in
      trying, you see? And whether or not I should invite them.

      G: you might be reading motives into the picture which are not
      there are all.... .. can you really say what anyone elses
      motives are other than your own?

      shanti om ...g...
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic