3064Re: Stream of Consciousness

  • dragonpuffs7777
    Feb 1, 2003
      <G: no one can enter your mental space if you don't invite them
      in..... no matter what anyone says you don't need to accept
      it nor need you hold it ....... a mind that is free clings to no
      thought....>

      True, they got evicted in a hurry. It wasn't about the issue of them
      maybe being able to stay. It was about their motives in trying, you
      see? And whether or not I should invite them.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
      <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
      > dragonpuffs7777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > I agree and disagree with everything you say. It's all right and
      > > it's all wrong. I have ego, yes. So?
      > >
      > > I could have detailed the dream so that maybe she would have
      > been able to interpret it better as the house is one I actually
      do
      > own in real life and unlike others I own or have owned, it gets
      > bad renters even thought it's a nice place to live. Obviously,
      this
      > has made me very careful when it comes to choosing who and
      > what come in it. And, yes, the junk the sparkly squatters tried
      > move does represent the torrents of words that G and those like
      > her use to try and move in on a person's mental space.
      > >
      > > The dream is basically a "JUST SAY NO" dream which came
      > as a direct question to myself as to whether G and some others
      > were genuine helpers. The answer was no, they're not. They are
      > bright people but they have too many issues of their own to help.
      > In time and over many years, I have found that when I fail to
      > listen to these answers from within, I have been sorry EVERY
      > single time. When I listen, I am SOOO glad I did.
      > >
      > > Intuition is a wonderful thing.
      >

      > G: no one can enter your mental space if you don't invite them
      > in..... no matter what anyone says you don't need to accept
      > it nor need you hold it ....... a mind that is free clings
      to no
      > thought....
      >
      > shanti om ..g...
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic