30Re: Need help restarting

    Oct 13, 2001
      Dear Astro,<br> I really feel for you and pray
      for your relief from suffering. I must emphasize my
      confidence in meditation as being potentially very
      beneficial to you. And if you can regain you ability to
      teach, many others will benefit as well. I can only
      guess, but perhaps the rough times and the process of
      mourning your husbands loss have so filled you that it has
      stopped you from being able to concentrate. Can you share
      with us some of what happens when you try to meditate
      and find it undoable.<br>Peace and blessings,<br>Bob
    • Show all 197 messages in this topic