2973[Meditation Society of America] Re: stream of consciousness......

  • dragonpuffs7777
    Jan 31, 2003
      <What's attractive about it?>

      Well, you know how when there's a little accident at the side of the
      road how it ends up being a big traffic jam because everyone has to
      stop and look? It's like that.

      Watching people in the different camps say over and over say in one
      post that they have tried to teach the others the way to be and then
      watch as they try to make sure that nobody else is allowed to tell
      their own views in simple dignity without being looked down by those
      who think they know better, makes me indignant. Then, like a driver
      going by the scene, I feel the need to tell them how ignorant they
      look displaying all of that spiritual ego. Then, I'm late for work,
      haha. Oh, and intolerant. Don't forget intolerant and lacking
      compassion for them. Anyway, that was it. The increasing inability
      to ignore it thereby becoming part of it.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Melody"