2775Re: Introduction

  • musicman153 <musicman153@hotmail.com>
    Jan 30, 2003
      Thank you for the warm welcome,
      "Pagan" By definiton would be anything other than Christian, jewish
      or Muslim. I personaly In the last few years have Meditated with
      Budhist monks at a local Temple, Attended (and organized) ritual with
      Celtic and wiccan groups, Studied meditation and yoga with teachers
      if Hindu origin and taken part in Gnostic Christian groups.
      I claim no religion as my pursuit is purely "truth" in the nature
      of God and ourselves. The founder of the school of Yoga (Integral
      Yoga) I studied under coined a phrase "One truth, Many Paths". I
      think all religions are (or meant to be) a path to this truth. And
      all encourage meditation as a means of discovering what is real.
      Peace
      Music

      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Welcome! I don't know if we have any other Pagans among our
      members,
      > and am glad that we definitly now do. Please know that your input
      will
      > be valued as an (universal) individual, and not just as a sort of
      > Magic arts spokesperson. I appreciate and find value in learning of
      > all meditative traditions, and hope you will be active in
      interaction
      > here. I wish you well.
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob
      > , "musicman153 <musicman153@h...>" <musicman153@h...> wrote:
      > > Hello everyone,
      > > Just introducing myself. user name Musicman, I found the
      Meditation
      > > Society page through a link from Yoga Journal,and As I have have
      no
      > > money to Join the society I did the next best thing and joined
      this
      > > group lol! I have Studied Integral Yoga and meditation, attended
      > > meditation with A local Buddhist temple and Have a Spiritual
      > website
      > > http://www.angelfire.com/il3/ulcspirit (hope its ok to list that
      > > here) that generates no income because everything we have we
      give
      > > away free. hopeing to find others here of like mind who are
      looking
      > > for Universal Spirituality.
      > > Om Shanti
      > > Music