2767Re: Introduction

    Jan 30, 2003
      Welcome! I don't know if we have any other Pagans among our members,
      and am glad that we definitly now do. Please know that your input will
      be valued as an (universal) individual, and not just as a sort of
      Magic arts spokesperson. I appreciate and find value in learning of
      all meditative traditions, and hope you will be active in interaction
      here. I wish you well.
      , "musicman153 <musicman153@h...>" <musicman153@h...> wrote:
      > Hello everyone,
      > Just introducing myself. user name Musicman, I found the Meditation
      > Society page through a link from Yoga Journal,and As I have have no
      > money to Join the society I did the next best thing and joined this
      > group lol! I have Studied Integral Yoga and meditation, attended
      > meditation with A local Buddhist temple and Have a Spiritual
      website
      > http://www.angelfire.com/il3/ulcspirit (hope its ok to list that
      > here) that generates no income because everything we have we give
      > away free. hopeing to find others here of like mind who are looking
      > for Universal Spirituality.
      > Om Shanti
      > Music
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic