  • musicman153 <musicman153@hotmail.com>
    Jan 30, 2003
      Hello everyone,
      Just introducing myself. user name Musicman, I found the Meditation
      Society page through a link from Yoga Journal,and As I have have no
      money to Join the society I did the next best thing and joined this
      group lol! I have Studied Integral Yoga and meditation, attended
      meditation with A local Buddhist temple and Have a Spiritual website
      http://www.angelfire.com/il3/ulcspirit (hope its ok to list that
      here) that generates no income because everything we have we give
      away free. hopeing to find others here of like mind who are looking
      for Universal Spirituality.
      Om Shanti
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic