213Online Books

  • tabularosa
    Mar 10, 2002
      Bob, there have been quite a few books made available online recently
      on meditation that I just wanted to call to your attention, in case
      you were not aware of them.

      More specifically those books listed on March 4th, 5th and 8th.

      I have noticed recently when I try to become more self aware by
      tuning out the world, right as I implement the meditative process, my
      body is sending me signals such as thirst, awareness of constrictive
      clothing or a hangnail and other issues that I had overlooked when I
      was busy with day to day activities. Sometimes, I allow it to become
      such a distraction that I am drawn away from the tranquility I had
      hoped to achieve. Then I feel quilty to have fallen prey to this
      obvious ploy at undermining the mediative process. I sabotage my own
      desires of enhancement. What self discipline can I draw upon to
      overcome this obstacle? I have good intentions but can't always
      follow through with them.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic