206Re: stress

  • eveneon
    Mar 7, 2002
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., shst777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > it would be so wonderful for subconcious stress to magically just
      >go away but it does'nt,

      In my own experience I have found the opposite to be true. When I
      meditate, I become a calmer, more relaxed person, with little stress.
      It's not a conscious decision to be more relaxed, it just happens.

      >to bring it into the knowing mind makes it worse.

      Only if you aren't accepting what is. If you are trying to change it.
      Just accept it then let it go. Then you'll see that things will
      get "better".

      You may want to consider if all the things that are stressing you out
      are really worth so much energy. Sometimes just seeing something in a
      new way will help you realize that things aren't as bad as you may
      think.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic