19Strength Trough Experience

  • rainbowtoh
    Sep 21, 2001
      It is true that we all gain strength from our
      experience. When we are down we get back up stronger than
      before. We also start to learn our own symptoms of
      stress, or tension traits. Therefore we can act quickly
      and resolve the situation before it escalates any
      further. It is a part of what I call natural education. I,
      like you, enjoy helping people and I see my own
      experiences as a learning process and the wisdom gained may
      be called upon to help others at some point in the
      future. However I am only 28 and still have much more
      learning to do. Peace and love to you, may God bless you.
    • Show all 197 messages in this topic