18870Re: Any Recommendations on Meditation Instructor Training?

  • cnmngrl1111
    Jul 22 4:17 PM
      A Big Wholehearted Yo Backatcha, Bob!

      Thanks so much for the info, links, and kind words of encouragement!  I've been to the meditation hall at Shambala and it is absolutely GORGEOUS. A bit too many rules for my liking (recovering Catholic here), but man, what a beautiful location.  I haven't heard of the CO Insight Community and will look into that also.  I definitely lean toward mindfulness meditation and would like to offer a perspective that's a bit broader than Buddha or Hindu while still incorporating the viewpoints of those traditions into the mix.

      Thanks again for offering those suggestions and cheering me on in my efforts to explore what other resources and opportunities might exist for me locally.

      Yes, yes, the teacher will come ...  :)

      -T

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic