18839The Key to Meditation

    Jun 10, 2014

       “Meditation is a process of lightening up, of trusting the basic goodness of what we have and who we are, and of realizing that any wisdom that exists, exists in what we already have. We can lead our life so as to become more awake to who we are and what we’re doing rather than trying to improve or change or get rid of who we are or what we’re doing. The key is to wake up, to become more alert, more inquisitive and curious about ourselves.”

      Pema Chodron

      permission from the copyright owner.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic