18830Re: Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

  • reh0803
    May 26, 2014
      Thank you friend

       Today is Monday 05/26/14 Memorial Day. I live in central Florida. USA and I really needs to hear your message you sent out . I almost was ready to give it all up and just say...this is to hard. I have to many issues. I have to much self judgement and self loathing. Then I read where u said.. Maybe you are a " a Christ in the making, maybe even a Buddha to be" I realize this ideal are very noble but not me right. No. I  too my friend have that same potential. Thank you my brother or sister either case your message pulled me out of DESPAIR and into HOPE... To keep training and taming the wild ego mind...one more day. Today I will drop this self judgement of my ego telling me I,Amit worthy. But I know our Heavenly Father is the one who determines my VALUE and my WORTH. Not my ego.  Thanks dear one.
    • Show all 199 messages in this topic