18812Re: The Facts of Life

  • dan330033
    Apr 18, 2014
      Yes!

      This present involves no time.

      So, it includes everything we conventionally call "past" and "future."

      The doesn't mean I know everything that ever happened or will happen.

      It means that I don't know anything, and don't need to.

      :-)

      Swami Satchitananda would approve, as this not-knowing-anything doesn't seem to be harming my health - at least what's left of it ...  :-)

      ---In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

      Thanks Sri Danji! Bringing light into the present...What a present!

      ---In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, <dan330033@...> wrote :

      Ends now.  Dissolves now.

      So die now.

      And be ...

      ---In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

      The Facts of Life

      Your vision, hearing, smelling, tasting and touch will all end. Every cell in your body will dissolve. All your feelings will end as will all of your thoughts. It will happen to everyone and everything. It is literally sense-less to focus your attention on these temporary things.

      Meditate and witness the ever-present and unending. Now, and happily ever-after.

      Kir Li Molari

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic