18764Think About What You Think

    Jan 16, 2014
      “We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. Think or act with an impure mind and trouble will follow you, like the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart. We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world. Speak or act with a pure mind and happiness will follow you, as your shadow unshaken. In this world, hate never yet dispelled hate. Only love dispells hate. This is the Law, ancient and inexhaustible. We are what we think.” ~The Buddha