18752The Spiritual Equation For Enjoying Your Life >M = >W = >P = >E

    Dec 24, 2013
      We feel compassion, admiration, love and many other positive (P) feelings at times. We feel anger, disgust, hate and many other negative (N) feelings at times.

      The quantity of positive feelings relative to the negative ones we are experiencing in this moment (the only time that our life is actually are taking place!) is the determining factor in the enjoyment (E) of life.

      The quantity of negative feelings relative to the positive ones we are experiencing in this moment (the only time that our life is actually are taking place!) is the determining factor in the non-enjoyment (NE) of life.

      This makes the spiritual equation of enjoyment to be:

      The > the P, the > the E

      This makes the spiritual equation of non-enjoyment to be:

      The > the N, the > the NE

      In this world of duality, the pendulum of positive feelings and negative feelings swings non-stop. There is no better way to keep the momentum lingering on the positive than by meditating. Witness (W) your thoughts, words and actions and when you see them as negative, consciously swing them to positive. Meditation (M) opens the secret book to the pages that let you see your habitual as well as your situational negative actions and reactions. You can then change them to positive thoughts, words, and actions. This is Self-control.

      The more you practice meditation the more you will be capable of changing your feelings consistently towards positivity and thus to more enjoyment of your life as an ongoing experience. It’s this simple:

      Replace > N = > NE with

      >M = >W = >P = >E

      And you will live happily ever after.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic