18724RE: Dum Dama Dum param paaaaa

    Oct 18, 2013

       As we sit at the bar witnessing life float by, Sandeep the bartender serves up a sweet nectar; a drink that lights us up with-in, with-out, all about.

      For many more enlightening libations:

      http://www.the-covenant.net/

      ---In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, <sandeep1960@...> wrote:

      A monk knocks on a door.

      A voice uttered ‘Who is there?’

      The monk replied, ‘I am Nanchakoo Watanabe.

      I have been recognized by Tolle, Gangaji, Ammaji, Boomaji, Mooji, Byron
      Katie, Adyashanti, Rupert Sipra, the Dalai Lama and folks at the
      Non-Duality Science Conferences.

      I have 5000 people following me on FaceBook.

      There would have been more but for the imposed limit.

      I have published 4 books on Enlightenment for Dummies and for the
      Advanced Seekers.

      Oprah is begging me to appear on her show to speak on the here and now.

      Through my positive visualization and accessing the Universal Law of
      Attraction....I ensured the deal between Republicans and Democrats on
      the borrowing limit by the US Government, so that world does not have to
      face another Lehman"

      The shut door disturbs not.......the prevailing silence.

      Puzzled, the monk sits down in front of the door.... ponders and reviews
      all the known material.

      He can't see which trick he has missed.

      After few weeks of un-stirred sitting, the monk rises and knocks again.

      A voice uttered ‘Who is there?’

      The monk replies "I am here and now".

      The shut door disturbs not.......the prevailing silence.

      The monk goes "Gam See Lam Fuk"(which is the equivalent of WTF in his
      native language of the land of Wanabee)

      Determined, the monk sits and ponders.

      For months and years.....the unstirred sitting with himself.

      Again, the monk rises and knocks.

      A voice utters ‘Who is there?’

      The monk replies " I am not outside".

      "Gam See Lam Fuk Fuk Foo".......... greets the relentless silence of a
      shut door.

      And the monk sits.

      And sits.

      And sits.

      And the seeing dawns........that for an assertion of not being
      outside......an outside has to be recognized.

      An outside can only be recognized, when an inside is held to be an inside.

      And that the very boundary which demarcates, which distinguishes, which
      separates.......the inside from the outside.......the inner from the
      outer.....is the "I".

      That........ it is not an I which is outside wishing to enter the
      inside............that it is not an I which now believes it is not
      outside....

      ......but that the very sense of such assertions, whether as
      affirmations or as a negations.......is the very sense of the I.

      And so long the I........so long the door.

      Whether a shut or opened door.....merely further
      embellishments......further emboldening the I.

      Dum Dama Dum param paaaaa....... pierces the silence(which is equivalent
      to Dooo Beee Dooo Beeee Dooo in his native language)

      And the monk heads for the bordello cum bar........... whose doors are
      open 24/7.......... no stupid voices ask for ID....

      ... and where raucous laughter.....continually peels the air...

      ...of a continual dance of the Zorba....

      ....and where the imbibed ambrosia is not a liquid.

      A heading towards.......which induces....... not an iota of a stirring.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic